*As of December 12, 2016
Tyler Cuma (Vienna – Austria) GP 20 Pts 3 (2G, 1A) +/- 4 PIM 6 P/Gm 0.15
- Almost half way through his second year with Vienna, Tyler is off to a solid start. He has already surpassed his point total from last year, and currently posts a positive plus/minus.
Blain Down (Iserlohn Roosters – Germany) GP 24 Pts 16 (9G, 7A) +/- 0 PIM 18 P/Gm 0.67
- For the first time in 4 years, Blain started the season with a new club, who should be thrilled with what they’ve gotten from him so far. He is as consistent this year as he has been his entire pro career notching 0.67 points per game.
Jerry D’Amigo (Ilves Tampere – Finland) GP 17 Pts 7 (3G, 4A) +/- -1 PIM 37 P/Gm 0.41
- Jerry made the jump across the pond earlier this year, and landed in Tampere, Finland of the Finish Elite League. As a player embarking on his first season in Europe, Jerry his making his presence known. In 17 games, he has racked up 37 minutes in the sin bin. Jerry has also made a mark on the score sheets as well with 7 points (3G, 4A).
Jamie Johnson (Herning – Denmark) GP 24 Pts 28 (12G, 16A) +/- 11 PIM 18 P/Gm 1.17
- In his 14th pro season, Jamie is torching opponents scoring 1.17 points a game. Not only has he been a threat to score this season, Jamie is also proving to be a reliable two-way center posting a +11 plus/minus.
Ryan Martindale (Esbjerg – Denmark) GP 22 Pts 14 (6G, 8A) +/- -5 PIM 14 P/Gm 0.64
- As another ETS athlete who made the move to Europe this season, Ryan is enjoying a very productive start. He is sitting at 14 points (6G, 8A) in 22 games. Ryan’s puck skills should begin to shine as he gets more acclimated to the European style of play.
Liam Reddox (Vaxjo HC – Sweden) GP 20 Pts 4 (2G, 2A) +/- 1 PIM 0 P/Gm 0.2
- In his 6th season with Vaxjo HC of the Swedish Elite League, Liam is once again proving to be a dependable center. He has not spent a single minute in the penalty box and owns a respectable +1 plus/minus. Liam hasn’t exactly been lighting up the stat sheet thus far, however his deadly speed and quick release should give him oppourtunities to change that.
Rick Schofield (Linz EHC – Austria) GP 29 Pts 16 (7G, 9A) +/- 4 PIM 14 P/Gm 0.55
- Rick is playing in his 7th professional season, and since making the move to Europe in 2013 he has recorded an average of 0.55 points per game. Rick is proving to be offensively reliable yet again this year with 7 goals and 16 points in 29 games.
Andrew Engelage (Bofors IK – Sweden) GP 17 W 14 L 3 GA 23 GAA 1.39 SV 439 SV% 0.948
- Andrew has settled in nicely in his first season in Sweden, posting an impressive 14-3 record with a sparkling 0.948 save percentage. In 17 starts so far this season, he has only allowed 1.39 goals per game.